Saturday, December 31, 2016

Nesquehoning (25-Dec-2016)


Took advantage of the holiday and hit a road in Nesquehoning. Only one car passed the entire time, it stopped and I was asked what I was doing. When I explained, the man informed me that he would take a bag with him the next time he was out hunting and clean up some trash!


It was the normal stuff I find along this roadway. I have cleaned this section, many, many times.


Not a large haul, but something is more than nothing. I packed it all in the car and then I was headed home for a holiday meal. 
You too can help with taking out the trash! If you get out hiking take a grocery bag with you, give it a second use and fill it with trash while you are out! Every bit helps. You can also help contributing to this project here: Help Fund Taking Out the Trash

Like this project? Like it on Facebook: Taking Out the Trash in Eastern PA

No comments:

Post a Comment