Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Beltzville State Park (28-Jan-2017)


This was a very cold day and most of the time I won't post if I didn't pick up that much trash. In this case, I am really only posting for the last photograph. Only did a short walk around the Pine Run Launch and it was on my way home that I took the last photo. 


Just a handful on a very speedy walk around the fields at the Pine Run Launch. 


On my way home I noticed something out on the ice at the Wild Creek Reservoir. It was an immature Bald Eagle! Bald Eagles are becoming a very common sight in the area. Recovery efforts have worked and a species that just a decade ago would have been hard to find can now be found in good numbers around the state. 

See my most updated posts on Facebook: Taking Out the Trash in Eastern PA

No comments:

Post a Comment