Friday, April 14, 2017

Beltzville State Park (21-Feb-2017)


For this trash hike I just went back to good old Beltzville State Park and took the Christman Trail. Often many of the offshoots of this trail that end at the lake have lots of trash and most of the time I go directly to them. This time I took my time and was looking for trailside trash off of the main trail. 


This is one of two creeks on the Christman trail that flow into the lake. This is the smaller of the two and doesn't seem to get as much traffic. The other is Wild Creek which has a waterfall and attracts many more visitors. 


By the lake this would be a somewhat common item. This though was in the woods. I wonder if a mammal liked the smell of it and dragged it up into the woods. 


The largest single pile of the day. The bag in the back was filled with water bottles and other items. If you have a bag, if you have filled it with trash, please take it out with you and dispose of it properly.


Everything found along the trail. I didn't even hit some of the normally trashy side trails. 


Since I didn't see any wildlife along the Christman Trail here is a Bluebird I spotted at the Pine Run Access the same day. 
See my most updated posts on Facebook: Taking Out the Trash in Eastern PA

No comments:

Post a Comment