Friday, December 4, 2015

Update (4-Dec-2015)


At the beginning of the week I had the intention of getting out and cleaning up some roads. I was unable to accomplish this because Penny has to be watched over constantly after her injury. I will find out on Monday when her sutures can be removed and when I will be able to get out again. She seems to be recovering well. I started taking her for rides yesterday, I figured if she has to sit around at least a change of scenery would be nice. The photo above was taken at Flagstaff looking towards Lehigh Gap. I did pick up a few pieces of trash at the lookout, but it was just a handful of items. 

Tomorrow I should have someone that is able to watch Penny so I am going to try to make it to Jacobsburg State Park/Environmental Education Center for a volunteer day there. The event runs from 10am to 3pm if anyone is interested in attending. The main focus of the event will be cleaning up one of the native flower gardens there. If you are interested in helping out and learning about native and non-native plant species, it should be a good time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment