Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Gouldsboro State Park


I took a trip today to visit some state parks I have never been to. Gouldsboro was my second stop and I took the longest hike of the day there. For the most part the park was clean. Most of the trash was along a railroad track I ended up on.


In total I didn't pick up all that much today.


I do think though, that every little bit removed makes a difference.


Do people just associate holes in trees and in the ground with garbage cans? I find a lot of trash tucked away in them. Seriously, if you are going to litter, don't try to hide it. Just throw it in the middle of the trail. It would make it easier for others to find and pick up. 


Find of the day. Mid 90s Gatorade bottle. I don't even remember them in glass bottles.  


I would like to thank Gouldsboro State Park for offering a recycling alternative to disposing of items in the park. They have multiple receptacles around, something that a lot of our state parks should, but do not have.

No comments:

Post a Comment