Thursday, May 14, 2015

Silver Creek Party Site (14-May-2015)


I am not going to have large projects every day and today was a pretty small one. I stumbled across this site couple weeks ago with a friend out birding. I made a mental note about it and decided today would be as good a day to get it done as any. This was along a small stream called Silver Creek in Schuylkill County. In total a removed one grocery bag full of non-recyclables and filled my backpack with cans and bottles. There are two chairs and the bucket in the photo above that I had to leave, I don't have a way of disposing of large amounts of non-recyclables. If anyone is interested in the chairs let me know and I will go back and retrieve them. I am not sure if this site is on Gamelands or DCNR forestry land. There are signs for both in the area.


As you can see in the bottom left corner, my dog Penny wanted everyone to know she was there too and waited patiently while I cleaned it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment