Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Small Clean-Ups (11/12/14-Oct-2015)


This past week I have been really busy, so I was only able to get out on small clean-ups until today. This pile was collected Sunday, on a small side road in Nesquehoning. This site I go to often to walk Penny and it always has new trash.


On Monday I did another short roadside clean-up in Montgomery County and had some help with Tyler Sacks joining me. He has helped with other clean-ups this year and has been mentioned in previous posts. Thanks for the help Tyler!


This morning I went back to the same location as Sunday, but this time I took trails which often need attention.


On a can this morning I found another Slug Moth Caterpillar. This one did not make it. I will have another post up tonight of this afternoon. Went back to the Schuylkill today. Picked up some different trash finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment