Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Another Week of Recyclables!


I have commitments for the next four days, might not be able to take out any more trash until Monday. Because of this I took all of the bags from this week, sorted out the bottles and cans, even found I had a grocery bag of trash mixed in with the recyclables. Did want to do a count for this week, but I just didn't have time. Do think this week beat last though. All of the plastics have found their new home in a recycling bin and the cans have been bagged and stored for the next trip to the recycling center. 

1 comment:

  1. WOW! This is amazing! We need to let more people know about this. Maybe if people saw the piles of garbage and recycling they'd be more conscientious about what they are doing. I'll put a link to your blog in my next newsletter. Unfortunately, most of the recipients are already environmentally aware. We need to go to the news! Hmmm, that gives me an idea! Talk soon.

    ReplyDelete